Hello,
Okay this is
going to be quick,we have less than five minutes.
The car is
getting repaired so we're back on bikes. It's a bit rough because that means
we're stuck down south where there aren't very many Cambodians. But we're
trying to make the best of the situation. We just talk to everyone we see
and get a lot of referrals for the English and Spanish missionaries.
As far as our
investigators go, we are struggling to help them progress. Unfortunately, we
may need to drop them, and that’s scary. But we'll just need to have
faith that Heavenly Father has other people prepared for us to teach. And I
know He will help us as we go out and find them. We're really going to need to
trust in the Lord right now.
Fun fact; I
forgot to tell you guys last week that we had an earthquake! It was very minor
but you could definitely feel it. It was the coolest feeling ever! :)
I'm still
amazed at the progress I'm making with this language. I translated for the
first time on Sunday and it went pretty okay. Heavenly Father is amazing!
Love Elder Hicken


No comments:
Post a Comment