Dear family and friends,
So I gotta make this real quick again.... I’m sorry things are so busy right now.
Basically I don't think I've ever gotten more done in a week on my mission, than I did this week. We taught a ton and had members with us the whole time. Although it required a lot of correlating, it was totally worth it. Right now we have lots people committed to a baptismal date. The success is exciting! And we feel so very blessed.
My companion is amazing; I keep forgetting he's still a new missionary. He's a great teacher, and he works hard. He's mature beyond his years. His Cambodian is very good and he is willing to sacrifice. There’s a lot of things you can't teach someone and he has those things. I'm blessed to be with him.
It's been way fun having Elder Sam around! He's a great guy.
Love,
Elder Hicken


No comments:
Post a Comment