Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our district is doing great!


Hey everybody!  
So again I hardly have any time. I’m sorry.
On Mondays I get to talk with the assistants about how things are going in the zone.  We also discuss areas where we can improve. I’m grateful for their suggestions. It just so happened they called right in the middle of e-mail time so that’s why I don't have as much time as usual but that's ok!
It was great talking to them this morning because our zone is doing awesome! We doubled our numbers in member present lessons, baptismal dates, and new investigators, which are three of the most important key indicators. Our zone has really been working hard and things have just come together this week for us. I know that it is definitely the Lord blessing us for our diligence and obedience! Endure, endure, endure...blessings! Right?
We're going to try and really finish out the transfer strong. Since this is the last week I get to find out Friday morning what's going on with everyone--who's going where, who's with who etc. It's an exciting time in the life of a missionary!
Thanks so much for your support and your prayers! I love this work. I know the gospel is true.

Elder Hicken

No comments: